Welcome to Rotary Park, located in the southeast corner of Waynesboro, at the intersection of W. Ninth Street and Anthony Avenue.
The Waynesboro Rotary Club has generously created the Rotary Park for public use by the community. Park features include a fitness trail, pavilion, basketball court and restrooms. (The outer-most loop of the walking trail is .38 miles.)
Restrooms at this facility are closed during the winter season and will be opened each year by April 1st (weather permitting).
NOTICE: The restrooms at Rotary Park are now CLOSED for the season.
Pavilion Rental: The pavilion is available for rental for summer picnics, reunions, birthday parties, etc. Rental fees: $25.00 for up to 4 hours and $45.00 for over 4 hours.
Questions may be directed to Melinda Knott, Office Manager, via telephone at 717-762-2101, Ext. 225, or via email at email@example.com. Complete and return the following Rental Form to 55 E. Main Street, P.O. Box 310, Waynesboro, PA 17268. (Rental Form)
CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY –
The following dates in 2023 are RESERVED:
- Saturday, April 1, 2023 – 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 6, 2023 – 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 13, 2023 – 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, June 25, 2023 – all day
- Sunday, August 13, 2023 – 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 26, 2023 – 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 10, 2023 – 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.