Welcome to Rotary Park, located in the southeast corner of Waynesboro, at the intersection of W. Ninth Street and Anthony Avenue.
The Waynesboro Rotary Club has generously created the Rotary Park for public use by the community. Park features include a fitness trail, pavilion, basketball court and restrooms. (The outer-most loop of the walking trail is .38 miles.)
Restrooms at this facility are closed during the winter season and will be opened each year by April 1st (weather permitting).
NOTICE: The restrooms at Rotary Park are now OPEN.
Pavilion Rental: The pavilion is available for rental for summer picnics, reunions, birthday parties, etc. Rental fees: $25.00 for up to 4 hours and $45.00 for over 4 hours.
Questions may be directed to Melinda Knott, Office Manager, via telephone at 717-762-2101, Ext. 225, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete and return the following Rental Form to 55 E. Main Street, P.O. Box 310, Waynesboro, PA 17268. (Rental Form)
CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY –
The following dates in 2021 are RESERVED:
- Saturday, July 24, 2021 (12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, August 4, 2021 (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021 (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, August 15, 2021 (4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, August 18, 2021 (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, August 25, 2021 (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, August 29, 2021 (9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021 (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- Monday, September 13, 2021 (4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)