Welcome to Rotary Park, located in the southeast corner of Waynesboro, at the intersection of W. Ninth Street and Anthony Avenue.
The Waynesboro Rotary Club has generously created the Rotary Park for public use by the community. Park features include a fitness trail, pavilion, basketball court and restrooms. (The outer-most loop of the walking trail is .38 miles.)
Pavilion Rental: The pavilion is available for rental for summer picnics, reunions, birthday parties, etc. Rental fees: $25.00 for up to 4 hours and $45.00 for over 4 hours.
Questions may be directed to Melinda Knott, Office Manager, via telephone at 717-762-2101, Ext. 225, or via email at email@example.com. Complete and return the following Rental Form to 55 E. Main Street, P.O. Box 310, Waynesboro, PA 17268. (Rental Form)
CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY –
The following dates in 2020 are RESERVED:
- September 12, 2020 (10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
- September 12, 2020 (3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
- September 20, 2020 (8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
- October 3, 2020 (4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
- October 10, 2020 (11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- October 18, 2020 (8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)